The following would be eleven aspects to being a Lord of the Light. As with the darkness, I am adding a graded rank system with the Order of Yeza for the followers of the light. A person can work on these aspects on their own, and when we have enough people who can prove themselves to have completed all these aspects, I would love to implement a Mentor program with the Light, where Lords of the Light can help train others. Someone working on becoming a Lord would be called an Apprentice.
top of page
bottom of page
These are the eleven aspects of a Lord of the Light 1. Experience with leading a ceremony
2. Proven multiple acts of charity
3. Proven discipline to light paradigm
4. Proven actions to work for peace
5. Proven understanding of religion
6. Proven good health
7. Proven stable life
8. Proven wisdom to others
9. Have an original thought in relevance to spirituality
10. Can apply their wisdom to their life
11. Taken talents and applied them to their life.